President: HRH The Duchess of Cornwall
Patrons: Ronke Phillips, Jay Rayner, Valerie Shawcross CBE, Charlotte
How to Help
Last year I asked Ronnie, a boy of 11, what riding meant to him.
He told me 'riding helps empty your head of all the bad stuff like the
shootings' Ros Spearing, Director
Can you help us to help more children progress from their first lesson
with Ebony Horse Club to realising their full potential as young adults?
Ricky (above) started riding lessons when he was thirteen. After a
trip with Ebony to The British Racing School at Newmarket he wanted
to become a jockey. He is now working in a racing yard and has ambitions
to become a flat race jockey.
Ebony is a charity and currently depends on the generous support of
individuals and charitable trusts.
Here are some examples of what your donation would help to support:
- £10 - four pairs of riding gloves
- £40 - a riding hat for a child
- £60 - two private lessons for a child at risk and who needs extra
- £120 - one group lesson for seven children
- £500 - a day at the stables including riding and practical lessons
for 15 children
- £1000 - three groups (24 children in total) to have a term of riding
Please help us by going to the "donate" button at the top of the page
or CLICK HERE to donate by cheque.
If you would like to get in touch with someone at Ebony to discuss
supporting the children and our work you can either call 020 7738 3478
or email email@example.com